❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful and captivating Kathryn Wolfe![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  2. Thank you darling hunny!!! You're a sweetie!!

3. OliviaGreen
    Chat with Me

OliviaGreen Luxury Courtesan

Shout out to @marlingrocejr for always remembering me to make me feel special!! You're a very kind gentleman. Thank you!!

Olivia Green

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  4. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

5. KathrynWolfe
    Chat with Me

KathrynWolfe Well-Known Member

TY! origlegman
    Xoxo
    Kathryn Wolfe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Thank you sweetness :3!!

KathrynWolfe and Marlin Groce Jr like this.
  7. A special shout out to all the ladies who have retired but we still think of often. Here’s hoping every day is filled with smiles and love, you are missed and wished well xo :)

KathrynWolfe and OliviaGreen like this.
  8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to Mickey Bee, a truly smoldering beauty![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Piper Rae!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Athena Lee!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Natasha Star!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Andrea Banks!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Randy Ryder!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful and captivating Kathryn Wolfe![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  15. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awe - thanks @BigAlbowski for the shout out!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe and BigAlbowski like this.
  17. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the always thoughtful Cumisha Amado! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awe - thanks @origlegman for your kind words and shout out to you too!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  19. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

EllieMoore likes this.
  20. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Piper Rae!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

OliviaGreen likes this.
  22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Roxy Gold!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Audrey Noelle!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

25. OliviaGreen
    Chat with Me

OliviaGreen Luxury Courtesan

Awwwww thank you @BigAlbowski

Shout out you too!! Hope your Saturday is awesome!!

Olivia Green

BigAlbowski likes this.
  26. origlegman
    Chat with Me

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  27. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Audrey Noelle!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  28. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Andrea Banks!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  29. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Athena Lee!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  30. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Natasha Star!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  31. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A loud resonating shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Aspen North!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  32. KathrynWolfe
    Chat with Me

Thank you! Xoxo

33. KathrynWolfe
    Chat with Me

34. KathrynWolfe
    Chat with Me