❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. XsMPhotoguy17
    Chat with Me

XsMPhotoguy17 Well-Known Member

I noticed your Sig. Is Adrianne Amore still at the ranches? Didn't see her profile on the main page. Wasn't sure if that was every girl or just current lineup

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Randy Ryder!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Bryce Stevens!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

6. @destinistarr (Love that Dress you were wearing on Live stream last week )
    @DollyHart
    @VenusAbernathy
    @MickeeBee
    @AriaQuinn
    @cumishaamado (Great Job as hosts on Kit Kat Live stream last week)
    @SophiaSun(Great job as hosts on Kit Kat Live stream last week)
    @AlexisLuv
    @AjaMercury
    @Ophelia Bee
    @IzzyBelle
    @AiyannaBerry
    @KikiLover
    @KarmenSutra
    @CharlieDaze
    @CherryLane
    @JuniperJones(Great job as hosts on LRN live stream last week)
    @MakenzieJordan
    @Abby Avery
    @CeliaTrue
    @ChristineFowler
    @SerenityLove
    @JessieStone
    @NyaMoore
    @JadeMonroe (Congrats on being named Lover of the month)
    @DaphneGaspard (Great Job as hosts on LRN live stream last week)
    @SandiBenks
    @OliviaGreen
    @Natasha Star
    @DesertRose
    @Tegan Hart
    @LayloniStroxxx
    @EllieMoore (Great job as hosts on live stream last week)
    @ChloeCakes
    @JadeJasper
    @Jessica Riley
    @Delilah Rae
    @Draven Star (Great job as hosts on live stream last week)
    @AliceLittle
    @harleylane (Get well Soon Sweetie)
    @MiaAmore
    @LaurenLively (Great job as hosts on BR live stream last week)
    @jennyjade
    @Jessicajohnson (Be Strong Sweetie I am thinking fo you)
    @RileyGrey
    @chanel
    @Bobbi Besos
    @JackieEvans
    @BettyPage
    @TiaraTae (Great Job as hosts on BR live stream last week)
    @willowlove

Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
    destinistarr likes this.

7. Thank you sweetheart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful and captivating Kathryn Wolfe![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Andrea Banks!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Natasha Star!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Piper Rae!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Audrey Noelle!!! A true simmering beauty!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  14. KathrynWolfe
    Chat with Me

KathrynWolfe Well-Known Member

You just made my day...Thank you for the warm welcome back!

BigAlbowski likes this.
  15. KathrynWolfe
    Chat with Me

I love you for that... Ty!

16. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Bryce Stevens!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  17. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Randy Ryder!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Natasha Star!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful and captivating Kathryn Wolfe![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  20. KathrynWolfe
    Chat with Me

Xoxo

21. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Ruby Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

24. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Audrey Noelle!!! A true simmering beauty!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Andrea Banks!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. origlegman
    Chat with Me

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  27. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Piper Rae!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  28. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

KathrynWolfe and DesertRose like this.
  29. origlegman
    Chat with Me

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  30. origlegman
    Chat with Me

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  31. @destinistarr (Awesome job on LRN live stream. Love that Dress you were wearing on Live stream last week )
    @DollyHart
    @VenusAbernathy
    @MickeeBee (Awesome Job on Kit Kat live stream. You look Amazing as always.)
    @cumishaamado
    @LexxxiStar Star ( Welcome to BR's Good Luck with your tour at Kit Kat's)
    @AlexisLuv
    @AjaMercury
    @Ophelia Bee
    @IzzyBelle
    @AiyannaBerry
    @KathrynWolfe
    @KikiLover (Awesome Job on Kit Kat live stream. You look Gorgeous as always)
    @KarmenSutra
    @CharlieDaze
    @CherryLane (Awesome job on LRN live stream. You look Gorgeous on live stream and in your pics too.)
    @JuniperJones
    @Abby Avery
    @CeliaTrue
    @ChristineFowler
    @SerenityLove
    @JessieStone (You look more Amazing everytime I see your pics on here and twitter and seeing you on Live streams too)
    @NyaMoore
    @JadeMonroe
    @DaphneGaspard
    @SandiBenks
    @Avery Asher (Welcome to BR's. Good luck with your tour at LRN)
    @OliviaGreen
    @Natasha Star
    @DesertRose (Great Job on SBR live stream hun. Look amazing in your pics and SBR and Kit Kat's live streams too.)
    @Tegan Hart
    @LayloniStroxxx
    @EllieMoore
    @ChloeCakes
    @JadeJasper (Great Job on SBR live stream hun. You look more gorgeous everytime I see on Live streams(SBR and Kit Kat's) and on twitter.)
    @Jessica Riley
    @Delilah Rae
    @Draven Star
    @MercyMercydys (Welcome to BR's Good Luck with your tour at SBR)
    @AliceLittle
    @harleylane (Get well Soon Sweetie)
    @MiaAmore
    @LaurenLively
    @jennyjade (Great job as hosts on BR live stream last night.
    @Jessicajohnson (Be Strong Sweetie I am thinking fo you)
    @RileyGrey
    @chanel
    @Bobbi Besos
    @JackieEvans
    @BettyPage
    @TiaraTae (Great Job as hosts on BR live stream last week)
    @willowlove

Hope you have a great week all your Gorgeous Starlets,Kitties,Lovers and Bunnies. Hope have a great time wtih St Patty's Crawl [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. Thank you sweetheart, I try with hosting.. lol and glad that you loved my red spiked button dress. Thank you for the shout out!!

KathrynWolfe and Marlin Groce Jr like this.
  33. Your welcome Sweetie. Leopard and Red Spiked button are my Favorites dresses you wore on Live stream. Your Beautiful,Funny and very entertaining to watch on Live stream. I love seeing you and Cherry Hosts together on LRN live streams

KathrynWolfe and destinistarr like this.
  34. I love animal print dresses especially cheetah and leopard I also love fish scale dresses as well. And I always have fun hosting with @CherryLane. A lot of individuals love when we both host together, they say we have good chemistry together.

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  35. You look Gorgeous in any dress you choose to wear. Thats great to hear You know now I'm one of many indivduals that love watching you both Hosts together.

destinistarr likes this.