RANCH SPECIAL 2019 NUGGET RIB COOK OFF

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Aug 15, 2019.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Let's experience the 2019 Nugget Rib Cook Off together.

Book a minimum of 3 Hours - Receive another 3 Hours for "FREE"

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]I will pay for all activities and meals[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    BEST IN THE WEST NUGGET RIB COOK-OFF
    800-843-2427
    Victorian Square
    VISIT WEBSITE EMAIL
    AUG 28, 2019 - SEP 2, 2019
    best cookers from across the world! Shuttles, admission and live entertainment are free. A massive amount of pork ribs, 240,000 pounds to be exact, are served to the hungry crowds.

Event Hours & Food Booths
    • Wednesday–Sunday: 10:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
    • Monday: 10:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.

Food and concessions will be available during event hours only. The Kids’ Area is open every day. Pets and non-service animals are not permitted on Victorian Square, per local regulations.

Rib Village (VIP eating area, tickets required)
    • Wednesday-Sunday: 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
    • Saturday and Sunday Ribster Lunch: 10:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
    • Monday: 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.

Rib Village is a VIP area within the Best in the West Nugget Rib Cook-off where you can get UNLIMITED ribs and drinks. Tables will be available for purchase; click here for more info. Single seat tickets are available for selected days.

Live Music Schedule
    Free live music are a huge part of the celebration! Featuring an impressive array of talented musicians. In August, the full entertainment schedule will be announced. Concert schedule.

FREE Event Shuttles / Event Map
    The best way to get to the event is by using the FREE shuttle service offered from two convenient locations. Street parking in/around Victorian Square will be in extremely short supply and valet parking at the Nugget will be limited to hotel guests only. Rib lovers are encouraged to use the hassle-free options of shuttle service! The event map highlights rib cookers, beverage stations, entertainment stages, event merchandise, Crafter’s Corner, shuttle stop and restrooms.

Leo Goodale and JuniperJones like this.
  2. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Hey Babe,
    I love BBQ, too. If you can't find a guy, maybe you could just take me but keep it a secret :D

Love,
    Juniper

kzgurl, Leo Goodale and JessicaKitten like this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome plan!!! I love it @JuniperJones!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JuniperJones for liking my post!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love BBQ Ribs and experiencing the BBQ Rib Cook Off!!! "Aussom Aussie BBQ" is my favorite and next is "Texas Thunder" BBQ. Who wants to Book an Out Date with me to experience this awesome event? Booking Info with a deposit, call (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

JessicaKitten JessicaKitten at kitkatranch luxury companion

Y'all both can count me in! I love yummy food and i promise to dance with y'all while listening to the live music!

Leo Goodale likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

We would love to have you join us @JessicaKitten!!! You are a lot of fun!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Leo Goodale for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Leo Goodale for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kzgurl and Leo Goodale like this.
  10. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

It's an awesome special you got going on here. Hope you enjoy it with Juniper and Jessie since they want to go with you.

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @Leo Goodale for your kind words and support!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  12. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Wait, what? I was under the impression that I'll be arriving after the rib event was over. But it will be going on when I'm there? Whoo hoo! More meat to eat (planning on going to Duke's on Sunday, 9/1).

13. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

And I believe we can do cross house action as well? So if it can be done, we can also include the pleasure of Juniper's company as well?

14. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

And I believe we can do cross house action as well? So if it can be done, we can also include the pleasure of Juniper's company as well?

15. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

You can definitely do cross house parties as long as each girls is booked through her own house [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Would be one hell of a day with some amazing girls![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Leo Goodale for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JessicaKitten and Leo Goodale like this.
  17. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

He really is! Always so supportive and nice to all pf us ladies! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  18. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Thank you for your kind words and compliments from both you & @cumishaamado. Making me blush now. Always have been supportive to all you girls on here. I'm sure I'll receive an award when I go over there.

JessicaKitten likes this.
  19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @Leo Goodale and your welcome!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Absolutely!!! I love "Crossover Parties"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  21. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

I definitely know I haven't done a crossover party. Wonder who's gonna make it my first.

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's your choice - have fun!!! It's like going to "Baskin Robbins" - so many flavors - Now which one are you going to experience?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  23. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Thanks for the have fun wishes. I know I'm going to have fun regardless who I choose to make it my first crossover party. There are so many flavours I could choose. It's the which one I'm going to experience is a bit hard. In my opinion all the flavours are great but it's the which one I would want more is a bit tricky to choose.

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and your welcome!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Absolutely @hikino!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I'm a "Foodie" and I love BBQ Ribs!!! Who wants to experience this fabulous Out Date with me?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  27. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

I love BBQ ribs myself. I've had it from a Chinese takeaway and it was delicious served with chips.

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Leo Goodale for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  29. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

You are most welcome and thanks for the compliments.

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome!!! Let's plan on going for an Out Date in the future to the BBQ Rib Cook-Off with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  31. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

I would definitely like an outdate with you in the future to the BBQ Rib Cook-Off. I'm sure it will be a memorable experience.

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome!!! I can't wait to experience it with you!!! Yummy!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Leo Goodale for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I would love to put the award winning BBQ on you an lick it off!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Leo Goodale for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.