Bobbi and Cecily my blonde and brunette angels.

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Sakaki, May 30, 2019.

1. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

I had the pleasure of seeing Bobbi and Cecily tonight we had a bit of time to catch up at the bar. Then after awhile we headed up to the room for some fun. I gave it my all I made sure to thoroughly pleasure both of them with multipositions, oral, and everything else. Everyone had an amazing orgasmic experience. I felt so good after our party and not as tired as I usually am. Bobbi and Cecily are the best ladies I've ever seen they are so kind and generous with me. They have made me way more confident and have given me courage to do things I never have in the past. I even sang karaoke after our party. I fill like I'm better at talking and communicating with women and people in general. They have made me see there is more good in the world than bad. They mean more to me than I could explain. Thanks for being so good and kind to me I've had many great memories with both of you.

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous 2 Girl Party with @Bobbi Besos and @CecilyRose today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review of 2 sexy ladies. I've had the pleasure to meet them both but you've got me beat. This is my dream party. I'd try to make it an overnight so the fun doen't have to end so fast.

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience