BUY ONE GET ONE FREE WITH KIKI

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by KikiLover, Nov 4, 2019.

1. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Book with her now .
    Sophia Sun
    Available 8 Am 10 PM
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Baba1234 likes this.
  2. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

As we just reopened the sagebrush brothel and we are still getting accustomed to the new regulations, I think this special rate is very much in place right now. So come on over and ask me about it, let’s get in the fantasy suite with the jacuzzi and have extra time to spend together in each other’s arms.

BigRock and xhouston420x like this.
  3. Hopefully it can apply next month too. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

KikiLover likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome special!!! Book @KikiLover today and experience her fabulous special!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

I am still offering this hour free special, come on by to sagebrush brothel and take advantage of it, we will have a great time together!

BigRock, Pizza Man and lover5 like this.
  6. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Sounds like a great deal [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. What a special come on in guys see Kiki lover at sagebrush

KikiLover likes this.
  8. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Or better yet book me and Tegan together for an experience that will blow your mind, we have an amazing chemistry together and would love to bring you in on it.. we will satisfy all your naughty fantasies. A blonde and a brunette.. can’t go wrong with that! hehe

[email protected]

BigRock and TeganTreasures like this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Wow!!! Awesome special!!! Book your fabulous party with @KikiLover today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KikiLover likes this.
  11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome special!!! Book your fabulous special with @KikiLover today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. AmberBeauty
    Chat with Me

AmberBeauty Well-Known Member

Wow, so once you thought it was over,it just began, with a whole hour more. Imagine all you can do in that time! Make it happen guys! Book with @KikiLover and create memories you know you'll never forget[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Jaylen and KikiLover like this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Wow!!! What a deal!!! Book her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much for the compliments hun

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome special @KikiLover and have her fulfill your fantasies today!!! What a deal!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Come see me at sagebrush for the time of your life

MaeLove likes this.
  17. MaeLove
    Chat with Me

MaeLove Booking now thru July 5th let's plan our date!

What a deal! Book with her for the time of your life with this incredible beauty

18. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

This is a killer special!! Hurry before its gone

19. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Thank you for your support ladies haha. [smilie=happy.gif]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome special!!! Have @KikiLover fulfill your fantasies today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I agree!!! Hurry and take advantage of this deal before it runs out!!! You will have an amazing experience with @KikiLover!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Thank you miss cumisha! I love you :p:p:p

23. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

This is one of my specialty discounted party, we get the VIP room including a complimentary bottle of champagne, come check it out babes!! ;)

24. great promo Kiki, great info

25. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Awe thanks Alexa, you’re too sweet honey [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

Jump on this amazing special while you can! An hour with Kiki is amazing- two is double the fun!

27. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Yess.. double the time is double the fun and us ladies at sagebrush sure know how to have fun!! :p:p:p

28. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

A true confidential & cherished choice. I provide discreet companionship to the gentleman who is looking to get away for an hour or two of magnificent memory making. I could be your private companion and best life tour guide.

29. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Book with @KikiLover today. Don't miss out on this special.

30. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

I am available at sagebrush brothel full time anytime and would love to fulfill your fantasies!! :p:p:p

31. That is an AMAZING deal!!!!! From an AMAZING lady!!!

32. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Coming from the star herself, that’s very flattering.. thank you Amy [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Wow!!! What a deal!!! Book @KikiLover today for this fabulous special!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Wow!!! What a deal!!! Book @KikiLover today for this fabulous special!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me