BUY ONE GET ONE FREE WITH KIKI

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by KikiLover, Nov 4, 2019.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Wow!!! What a deal!!! Book @KikiLover today for this fabulous special!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

What a deal!!! Book your fabulous party with @KikiLover today!!! You will have a blast!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Thank you beautiful lady [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

I am a sweet, friendly and outgoing brunette. I will definitely make you feel happy & relaxed. I always take my time & never rush things so forget all the worries & stress, meet me and get your happy time with me. I give excellent service. I value privacy & I am very discreet. [email protected]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Your welcome @KikiLover!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Hey boys! I am coming back from my vacation on December 1st. Have you missed me as much as I missed you? Well..start planning those appointments, my email is open for bookings! Ill be back and refreshed and ready for some fun!! [email protected]

Built tough likes this.
  10. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

11. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

I enjoy offering this special on my VIP parties,
    It gives us time to truly get to know each other ;)

Midwest Gent likes this.
  12. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Hello Gentlemen and thank you for taking the time to learn a little more about me.

My name is Kiki, I am all natural, 100% look exactly like my pictures, so you won’t be disappointed. I’m simply the Perfect Choice for those who seek and enjoy the finer things in life.

I am your high-class, bright and open-minded muse; I am exactly what you seek no matter what you are looking for. Want to explore your imagination? I’m ready for it.

You know how they say, that life is too short and in the end we only regret the chances we didn’t take? Well, that’s true. Don’t wait for a better moment to contact me - the perfect moment is now and I’m just one call away.
    Looking forward to meeting you soon!

my email: [email protected]
    My phone number: 347-608-4806

13. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Hey boys, I took a little vacation back home to nyc for a little while but I’ll be back next week.. start booking those appointments, I know you’ve missed me. hehe

3983A289-87A4-45EB-9CCA-DFE515F69F2E.jpeg

14. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

I am available all summer this year, full time :p