RANCH SPECIAL Cooking up Coq au Vin

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by AjaMercury, Jul 1, 2019.

1. AjaMercury
    Chat with Me

AjaMercury Heavenly Mercury Incarnate

Wanna be fed one of the richest and delicious meals you've had? How about in bed by a beautiful woman?

"Coq au vin is a French dish of chicken braised with wine, lardons, mushrooms, and optionally garlic. A red Burgundy wine is typically used, though many regions of France make variants using local varietals, such as coq au vin jaune, coq au Riesling, coq au pourpre or coq au violet, coq au Champagne, etc. Wikipedia"

The chicken, lardon, and wine create an AMAZING gravy with incredible flavor-depth!
    [​IMG]
    I love preparing french food and one of my specialties is Coq au Vin.
    I would absolutely love to book an overnight with you so I would have time to feed you an amazing meal.
    I've often been told that my Coq au Vin is mouthwatering and addictive.
    The meats are sourced from local butchers, and the produce is fresh right down to the mushrooms.
    We can't get fancy with the wine (unless you take me out), but we can source a decent red from behind the bar; It's best to cook it with the wine you'll drink with it.

2. AjaMercury
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    Email me today to set up this date, as this special is available by appointment only!
    Gotta give a lady time to go grocery shopping and prepare!

3. idk ... i have the image in my head of myself eating what the girl's cooked for me, and she's under the table ;) ...

AjaMercury likes this.
  4. AjaMercury
    Chat with Me

As it gets cooler at night, this is the perfect special to warm you from the inside out. Anyone interested in an amazing and hearty meal should reach out to me.
    I'm more than happy to accommodate allergies/sensitivities, and dietary restrictions.

Leo Goodale and DaniellaValenti like this.
  5. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

NinaBux Nina Bux (aka) StarBux

Omg I want to try this it looks absolutely amazing and every man should want to be served by you.

Leo Goodale likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love your "Yummy Photo"!!! Thanks for sharing!!! Book your fabulous party with @AjaMercury today and have her cook for you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. AjaMercury
    Chat with Me

Thanks ladies for your kind words, can't wait to cook for a special someone....

NinaBux likes this.
  8. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Looks like you’re always having a great time ;)