Crazy Sex Dreams

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by Mercedes, Aug 16, 2019.

?

Do you have reoccurring sex dream themes?

1. often.. I must come to the bunny ranch to fulfill them!

36.1%
  2. never... I do all my freaky shit in the waking hours :)

11.1%
  3. sometimes... I am unsure how my subconscious is asking me to express myself sexually?

52.8%
  1. Mercedes
    Chat with Me

Mercedes Bunny Babe, free spirit

I am surprised I haven't thought of posting this thread sooner...
    What better way to get to know our internal desires and fetishes than talking about our ;) innocent sex dreams. I have always been a pretty lucid dreamer (which is A LOT of fun!), but I find that my most memorable dreams happen to be the freaky sex stuff that enters my subconscious.
    Let's let this thread be a fun place to have open discussion, dream interpretation (guesses), and just an outlet to share all of our freaky sexy dreams!

2. Mercedes
    Chat with Me

I'll start. My freakiest sex dream used to be with the former president Barak Obama.... But I am pretty sure the clown orgy sex dream I most recently had wins out in the freaky category. The question is, would I actually enjoy having this party in real life? LOL, wouldn't you like to know!!!!:rolleyes:

3. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

Orgies are incredibly fun, I can just imagine one made up of clowns! Fingers crossed that you get to live this one out[smilie=i love you1.gif]

Mercedes likes this.
  4. Yes! I love this idea! I've had a few different crazy sex dreams that have haunted me for years but one of the more memorable ones I sort of asked for in ceremony. I had just heard about Lilith (Adam's first wife before Eve in Hebrew mythology) and decided to make her a necklace to ask for guidance in a dream. I made a really pretty pink sea shell necklace and brought it to the ocean, I lived in Fort Lauderdale at the time. That night I had a dream that I was an assassin and I had a photo of a blonde girl that I was supposed to kill, she looked around fifteen. I was in the middle of a house and came into a room and found her sitting on a couch and injected her with a needle full of lime green poison. As she was dying I realized that she was in fact a "he" or at least had an erection. I felt really guilty for killing them so I got on their cock and started to ride them as they were dying ... I would love to know what this could possibly mean, especially since the dream came after ceremony...

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Mercedes likes this.
  5. ShayRose
    Chat with Me

ShayRose Licensed Massage Therapist

I love this idea!!! I’ve had some of the weirdest sex dreams, mainly with co workers. I’ll blame my Venus in Gemini for that one. I recently had a dream I pegged a man and I LOVED it, so now I’m determined to become an expert.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

my sex dreams keep me up all night its terrible [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Sharky, renark, Mercedes and 3 others like this.
  7. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

I had this one dream where I was visiting another planet inhabited only by women and found one. In the traditional greeting that has been used to greet females since the dawn of time, I encircled her with my tentacles and extended an eyestalk towards her mammaries. She jumped and shrieked so loudly that I stopped and reminded myself that the local custom could vary from the refined etiquette of my native planet.

I know what you're thinking: Boring dream! :rolleyes:

thunderstorm and Mercedes like this.
  8. C_Note_KY
    Chat with Me

C_Note_KY Well-Known Member

My dream is to one day make your dreams come true JJ

9. C_Note_KY
    Chat with Me

C_Note_KY Well-Known Member

It may not be sexual but there is some romance to it. Weirdest one I had was me getting married. My bride to be walks down the aisle with a super thick veil so I can't see her face. We go through the whole ceremony but no names were used. At the end the minister says "you may now kiss the bride" so I turn to her, start to raise the veil ... AND MY ALARM WENT OFF!!

10. Mercedes
    Chat with Me

:DHaha! Yes, me too, aren't fantasies just so fun??:p

TiredFrog likes this.
  11. Mercedes
    Chat with Me

Ooh- Voodoo Mama! I absolutely believe in that stuff!-- connecting to other energy, like perhaps what you were experiencing was based on some truth floating around out there. (p.s. I have had a sex dream with 2 asian men in a pink-lit room on a massage table with very specific oils/lube... and I swear to god when I woke up,.. I am actually still convinced that actually happened and somehow I was there)
    At first, I thought that maybe you were stepping into another's shoes and experiencing a different life... then when you told me about the blonde girl, I think that could relate to your inner child (she was sitting on the couch alone, was she lonely, neglected?)- when you said your mission was to kill her, I wonder why? and what type of energy would propose that you kill off a part of yourself instead of perhaps listening to what she had to say, or integrating her in some way (or is that what Lilith's trip was about? I know in the show, Riverdale- she is portrayed as kinda evil. Why did you pick her as your guide?)... It is very interesting that the girl turned into a boy though. Isn't it so funny how often things metamorphosize in our dreams? It seems like your compassion kicked in more when your 'victim' was a male... perhaps you have more compassion for the more masculine traits within yourself (fearlessness, bravery), than the yin (receptive, passive). I think it's sweet that you rode him though. And I think the color green in your vile of poison definitely means something. I am excited to hear what others might think of this dream!

DaniellaValenti likes this.
  12. Mercedes
    Chat with Me

Venus in Gemini: Love charms - adaptability, fluidity, and living in the dynamic, ever-changing present. Your clear ability to meet people where they're at gives you that universal sex appeal-- appealing to both genders. Venus in Gemini plays by cross-pollinating ideas, experiences, and people! "Courting a Venus in Gemini is like attempting to catch a lighting bug!; fun entertaining, and never a dull moment!... never knowing what will happen next!" I'm Venus in Taurus- very straight up venucean love vibes- romance, courtship, and 'belonging to someone' are very important to me! I hope you get to play out this dream fantasy too! Love ya, girl!

ShayRose likes this.
  13. Mercedes
    Chat with Me

Haha Juniper! 'nuf said ;):p:p

14. Mercedes
    Chat with Me

Haha! OMG I love alien sex dreams! Holy shit dude!OH my god- you're an alien!!
    UM, thank you for sharing, I know we all enjoyed reading that one![smilie=happy.gif]So weird... yet so intoxicatingly fun

thunderstorm and Lunch Buffett like this.
  15. Mercedes
    Chat with Me

Wow, no faces, no names- yet you were happy to be there... embracing the unknown I suppose?
    I had a nonsexual dream about my high school bf last night, she was the one who pierced my bellybutton. In the dream she had sewing needles 'stashed' in her skin, on her ankles as like weapons for a rainy day... anyway, everyone that saw them decided that she was super cool.. there was a nameless 90s actor there. and anyway I showed her how I cleaned this white book or brick and showed her the dirty rag and convinced her that her ankles were probably dirty and she took the needles out.

thunderstorm and C_Note_KY like this.
  16. ShayRose
    Chat with Me

ShayRose Licensed Massage Therapist

Yes! I love this and now I just love the heck out of you too! I love me some astrology junkies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. I had a sort of naughty dream with you, Mercedes, in it. I was on vacation at some huge hot springs resort. I was staying on the 5th floor, (dreams are weird, it was a HUGE resort), I was down in the pools. Hopping from one tub to the next when I noticed you in one of the tubs. We started chatting it up and decided to go out for dinner together. Before we were going to head out, we agreed to get cleaned up first in our rooms. We started riding the elevator up when I asked to check out your room on the 6th floor. (Most hotel rooms are the same but, in my dream...) As soon as we walked into your room and the door closed, the energy totally changed. We both had the "sexy" eyes going, the sexual tension and energy was building. We started kissing and grinding up on one another. I picked you up by your rear end and pinned you against the wall, fingers running through your hair while kissing your neck and maybe a little nibble on the earlobe. We fell back on the bed, wrapped in each other's arms. Things were getting very hot and heavy as we started to undress, still caressing and making out. All of a sudden, I stopped, sat up and said, "I have to check on something downstairs " I got up and walked out. That's when I woke up... I felt so disappointed.

Mercedes and thunderstorm like this.
  18. Mercedes
    Chat with Me

OK, here is one!
    2 nights ago, I dreamt that I was going to the Humane Society to adopt doggie... when I got there, the cages were full of handsome men! I picked out a tall, sort of hot and nerdy one, took him back to his new home,.. and you can guess the rest!!

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
  19. Mercedes
    Chat with Me

Hi El Duderino, I love hot springs!! That story is so perfect, it is like it could have happened in real life! I loved reading the exquisite detail and can tell right away that you are an amazing lover! What did you have to check on? lol, it is disappointing when that happens in a really good dream... maybe it sounds like you were anticipating the best time and so you wanted to make sure to check on something so you could let loose and be free completely...

El Duderino likes this.
  20. I had a wild dream, involving two separate sleeps, on Sunday, involving the ranches, like the majority of my dreams it was mangled and garbled and really random.

So instead of seeing you ladies in Mound House at the houses I'm used to, this dream had me and all of the courtesans in a four-story old rickety haunted house, so a naturally scary venue.

Each floor of the structure housed the individual houses, so Bunny Ranch on the first floor, Kit Kat second, Love Ranch third, and Sagebrush top floor. Despite the fact it was clearly a 'haunted' house, the building I believe was one that is a high school I've been to with the way it is designed.

The bummer of the day is there wasn't any sex involved, but I would continually run into and embrace (because we were scared) the girls I've partied with over the past two years, so we would, in fear, run back into her room and hide under the covers, maybe even begin to kiss, but then I would suddenly flash into another hallway with another girl in the exact same scenario, and it would repeat itself.

The oddest part about the whole dream is I spent a ton of time searching for @EllieMoore but wasn't able to ever find her, despite numerous girls telling me exactly where she was, I'd go up and down the hallway, even her her voice calling me, but never able to find her.....totally weird.

The strangest part about the whole thing......I was having this dream on Sunday morning, but I had to get up and run into work to get a very brief errand done, so I woke up at 6, watched a little TV, left about 6:55 to my office, and was back home by 7:20. By 8 o'clock, still tired, I slept for another three hours, and went right back into the same dream, more vivid than ever, and exactly the same scenarios playing out!

21. Your dream sounds perfect. I find myself dreaming about this all the time whether I am sleeping or not.

22. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

You can clip a leash on and lead me home anytime you'd like to Mercedes! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

Mercedes likes this.
  23. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]You can lead me anywhere my dear. :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Beat me to it @TiredFrog was about to post I'd totally leash up to have some time with the beautiful @Mercedes !!!!!!!!!!

Mercedes likes this.
  25. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Did he look like this:

[​IMG]

:p:p:p:p

Mercedes likes this.
  26. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

I recently had a dream. I was in the top bunk of a bunk bed and looked down and there was @RoxyGold , wearing just a dress shirt. She wanted to come up, so I helped her climb up and then things got heated...

Lunch Buffett likes this.
  27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love this post!!! There are time that I wished the dreams could continue!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Mercedes likes this.

28. [smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

Jessie Summers and thunderstorm like this.
  29. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

Awesome Clip!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Mercedes likes this.
  30. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

Last night I dreamed that while going down on her, she squirted... My first squirting experience, don't remember at all what she looked like but oh were we having fun!

31. Mercedes
    Chat with Me

Haha, thanks Tired Frog,... you know I am down! :D

TiredFrog likes this.
  32. Mercedes
    Chat with Me

Haha, Oh the new fantasies that photo beckons... that is rad.... and... Almost! He looked a lot like Jeremy Howard!:p:p:p
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
    thunderstorm likes this.
  33. Mercedes
    Chat with Me

Ha ha ha! That is so cute!!:p:rolleyes:

thunderstorm likes this.
  34. I really like that Mercedes is waking up. She is so exciting IRL. I love her to death!

Mercedes likes this.
  35. Mercedes
    Chat with Me

LOL... I am finding my niche Mike the Tiger!

Baba1234 likes this.