About Me Delilah Rae Podcast!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by Delilah Rae, Apr 20, 2022.

1. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

I am very excited to share the new podcast I had the chance to record! Let me know what you think!

FQVGBiBVUAAm77m.jpg

2. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

@Delilah Rae I love this. So smart, funny, and goofy all rolled into one delectable woman! And I give you an 11 out of 10 on hat choice.

Minnesota eh? "Do you like to have a pop in the Summer when it's hot?" LOL

3. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

She just gets better. Delilah's first podcast with hostess Alice was fun and a lot of information shared. This second one with James gives even more insight to Delilah and I'm really look forward to our next "touch" party. hot, this one is.....

Built tough likes this.
  4. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

I love your enthusiasm. Ya you betcha! :)

This last winter was so cold the dogs were sticking to the fire hydrant! Uff da! o_O

5. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Well to be honest I'm more of a splash of spiced rum or whiskey in the apple cider during the fall kinda girl myself lol! But when it comes to pop I'm a Dr. Pepper kinda gal!

Thank you so much for your kind words! I LOVED the hat and I'm always collecting more!

tahoebigbear and Built tough like this.
  6. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

You always and continue to flatter me all too much!

tahoebigbear likes this.
  7. TorreyLisa
    Chat with Me

TorreyLisa A perfect blend of lingerie, leather, & diamonds.

You are such a delight to watch AND to work (and play) with. I adore you so much! ❤️

8. @Delilah Rae is exactly like she was in the podcast, full of energetic and knowledge. I was able to have 2 mini parties with miss Delilah last week, and she was super sweet and knowledgeable. I learned so much from her on my first trip to the sagebrush. I will definitely be looking forward to coming back

Last edited: May 24, 2022
  9. HannahFoxx
    Chat with Me

HannahFoxx Luxury Companion at Bunny Ranch

10. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

T H E I N T R I G U E

T H E M Y S T E R Y

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    :):):):):):):):):):);):););):)
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

11. Very good podcast @Delilah Rae and she always a blast to spend your time with her book her at sagebrushranch

Built tough likes this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love your podcast!!! Have @Delilah Rae fulfill your fantasies today!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. PaigeNicole
    Chat with Me

PaigeNicole The All American Girl Next Door

14. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

I still need to watch your podcast. When i did mines, I had fun.

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love your podcast!!! Have @Delilah Rae fulfill your fantasies today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Yes! So pumped to listen to this! You’re gonna be so great!

17. Yes! So fun in person! I bet she’s amazing on podcast ❤️

18. KirstenSkye
    Chat with Me

KirstenSkye Sexy, Sensual, and Sweet... I aim to please!

I love your podcast and your outfit! You always have the best hats! Your outfit for the sagebrush house party this Saturday is turning out so great! You guys, she is making her own mermaid outfit... You have to come see it!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk