About Me Everything about me

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by AlexaHaze, Apr 30, 2021.

1. Hey, I don't know were to start, lol
    But here goes, I am adopted. I have 4 brothers, 3 sisters, youngest sister is black and I love her. In school I did, Gymnastics, tap dance, ballet, also did cheerleading, and soccer.
    I was in 4-H, which is a yearly fair, I started out showing rabbits first. Then I started leasing a horse, I did walk trot with her, her name was Mia, she was a paint, Arabian. Then my parents got me a horse of my own, his name was Toby, he was 19 when I got him, had him till he was 24. He was a sorrel chestnut, gelding, 15'3 hands. Horses were therapeutic for me, I was also on the equestrian team in high school. My senior year of high school I showed my equestrian coaches horse my last year. That same year I got my 4 year old American quarter horse, I got Kota from an auction, it was a toss up when we bought him because we did not know his blood line. He was very well minded and easy going, he only knew the basics walk, Trot, canter, I trained him myself. I sold him when I realized that I did not have the proper amount of time to spend with him like he needed, it was hard, but it was the best thing for him.
    After modeling picked up, it got super busy, I found the ranches, and decided to try it out.
    I drive dirt bikes, snowmobiles and shot quite a few guns, ar15s to 22 mags.
    So a little fun tomboy side. I did catch frogs , snakes and fireflies at night. I liked there glow. ❤
    I love being here at the ranches, meeting new people.
    I love, hip hop, Rock, and country music.
    I hate horror shows because I get scared easily, lol .
    But I love romance, comedy, action, cartoons, some of my favorite shows , are The Punisher, Lucifer, Castlevania, The Witcher, and I truly love spongebob..LOL.
    I love the stuffed animals from build of bear, the smell like cotton candy, lavender, and berry smells in their tummies.
    I am a little kid at heart, like a toys R us kid, lol. And I actually look like one, and get mistaken as a 14 year old all the time.
    I love coloring books, and anything soft and fuzzy.
    I get cold really easily, because I am so tiny, I love to cuddle and stay warm, holding each other close.
    When we are cuddling , more than likely I will say "you are warm, I like it" .... LOL..
    Foods I like I love steak, mashed potato's, with brown gravy, green beans, corn, chicken, pot roast.
    fettuccini chicken Alfredo, from Olive Garden, I love dipping the breadsticks in to the alfredo sauce.
    you wouldn't believe I had my first cheese burger this week, because I was low on iron, and was craving it. LOL..
    Modeling has been very fun, and get asked to shoot with different photographers in different states all the time, but I decline because I am so busy.
    My body stats are (I am all Natural) bust 32C, waist 24, butt is 33, my height 4'10, weight 90 LBS, blonde hair 3 feet long , blue eyes, shoe size 6.
    I am very sexual, it does not take much to get me going, but I am also very romantic, love kissing, cuddling, and a good conversation.
    Im affectionate, warm and caring.
    Very relaxed and easy going.
    I hate confrontations or mean people.

Things about my photos, they are not edited, or filtered, Same with my videos.
    I just believe you should get what you see.

Some instagram models don't like this about me, but they don't know my line of work over here, hehe.o_O;)

To see me live, to see my fun side here are some video links.
    no Instagram needed. click the tv icon on bottom left to see full video.

My motto. You live once. Have the most fun you can in life. Live while loving ❤

my media links are
    twitter is Alexahaze1

https://alexahazebunny.blogspot.com
    Some recent photos from this week [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

180117232_1175480896226553_5187949571497925070_n.jpg 179783788_221707803086718_4714143629484985014_n.jpg
    181087044_946076049528148_7719019405518040128_n.jpg 180912375_481623836512902_6792768431906425621_n.jpg

Contact me to book an appointment,
    [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2021
  2. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

An incredible write up @AlexaHaze. At one time I know that the BR had a stable for some horses but I'm sure those have moved on by now. Since you like guns and what not next time you are down in Vegas check out Battlefield Vegas. They have a range with fully automatic weaponry. Sounds like the perfect extended outdate with some lucky person with similar interests.

Just take a look at their gun inventory:
    https://www.battlefieldvegas.com/weapon/

AlexaHaze likes this.
  3. That would be epic on a outdate. I love it ❤❤❤
    Can get my harley quinn side on lol

4. Even though an outdate isn't in my plans, I'm more of a 'let's go get you your second cheeseburger' kind of guy. I'm very experienced in eating cheeseburgers. You could learn a lot from me.

AlexaHaze likes this.
  5. Haha love it. You always make me smile lol. Goin to be a epic time. ❤

6. I'm sure somebody would be willing to bring in an In-n-Out cheeseburger for you before the real In-n-Out :)

AlexaHaze likes this.
  7. Never had them yet. But im thinking as time progresses once I arrive this week in and out becomes the new favorite o_O;) lol ❤

8. When are you cuming in? Might pop by to see you sometime.

AlexaHaze likes this.
  9. I arrive on the 4th. Should be cleared by the 6th to start hun.

10. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

We’ve got a few things in common. I too like rock music and I love to kiss.

AlexaHaze likes this.
  11. Nice hun. I was trying to do a more rock centered video for opening. But my media person felt lady marmalade from moulin rouge was more themed.
    So on my vacation time in sumer ill shoot a few. ❤

Old Nick likes this.
  12. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Well, if you like poke, Carson City now has, gasp!, TWO poke places!

If I remember correctly, the In and Out burger place was by Costco. But I'm going off of memory of what I saw on Google Maps, so I maybe wrong.

AlexaHaze likes this.
  13. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

I stand corrected. It's by Best Buy. If I remember right, Poke Doke is kitty corner to it.

AlexaHaze likes this.
  14. I have to check out the area. I havent been able to much when on past tours. ❤

15. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Hopefully, you'll have some outdates so you can explore the immediate area more. Maybe even Virginia City and Reno?

From what I've read, it sounds like yesterday was a very busy, and successful, day for both Bunny Ranch and Sagebrush. Congratulations!

AlexaHaze likes this.
  16. I hope I can. Would be wonderful. And thank you hun ❤❤❤

17. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

I would be MORE than happy to bring some In And Out Burgers and fries to the other In And Out place. :) You need to eat the fries in under 20-25 min @AlexaHaze or they get a little soggy. The menu is very basic....#1 Double Double....2 patties with cheese....#2 Cheeseburger.....#3 Hamburger....you can have it with or without grilled onions or even order it "California Low Carb Style" with no bun wrapped in lettuce. They also have lemonade or tea but you can combine the 2 and have an "Arnold Palmer."

Don't be jelly but I live 2 blocks away from one. Yum!

Check out this vid for other cool burger hacks:

AlexaHaze likes this.
  18. Haha. Those look great hun. I will let you kmow for sure ❤
    Would have to be on one of my non diet days. Have in and out at the ranch for a bit, then go out and get some in and out. And maybe take out in and out.;);)
    Either way that would be one fun time together ❤ lol.

19. Miss Alexa Haze,
    since you're from Michigan, I've seen Bob Seager and the Silver Bullet band a couple of times in concert.

AlexaHaze likes this.
  20. Very cool hun. I havent been able to get to see any of them. Would love to one day. I love anything upbeat and fun. ❤

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info. Book your party with @AlexaHaze and fulfill your fantasies today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AlexaHaze and Pizza Man like this.
  22. Thank you Cumisha. You're stellar <3[smilie=hot over you.gif]

23. This girl is a sweetheart guys and I am looking forward to doing a double party together soon.. fingers crossed ;)

AlexaHaze likes this.
  24. Yes its going to happen , so looking forward to it with you ❤