Getting my geek on

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Old Nick, Jun 23, 2018.

1. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

For that trade in credit, I would keep it until the end too. When the time is right, I hope you get the Pro so you can game again without any worries.

AsiaFoxxx and Old Nick like this.
  2. auron79
    Chat with Me

That looks like fun Nick. I may need to invest into a Switch. They have quite a few games I would love to play.

3. Power&glory83
    Chat with Me

Power&glory83 Well-Known Member

Lol I loved that game, gotta show you my skills and lay the smackdown

4. link_and_zelda.jpg

My new picture for my bedroom wall. Looks great!

AsiaFoxxx, auron79 and Old Nick like this.
  5. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

610E5A12-308A-4723-B926-38F5D43A08F8.jpeg

I had to send my Joy Cons in for repair. They were falling victim to the infamous Joy Con drift. I bought a pro controller for the Switch. Why didn’t I get one of these sooner? I love this thing! It’s very comfortable to hold, and the D-pad is a site for sore eyes. A must for playing in docked mode.

auron79 and AsiaFoxxx like this.
  6. Yep I decided I would let it run it’s life out under my tv lol hoping it makes it to ps5

auron79 likes this.
  7. Oh you should I love my switch and I love bringing it places easy to set up

Old Nick and auron79 like this.
  8. Lol I’m ready whenever believe me

Power&glory83 likes this.
  9. Looking good the frame looks good as well

10. There was a guy who came in and saw my switch and tried explaining the drift to me but I was not getting it but long story short it happened to him and he actually took apart his controllers by watching a YouTube video and repaired it

Old Nick likes this.
  11. I got a bad ass red Mario controller similar to that ill snap a pic when I get a chance

Old Nick likes this.
  12. Also auron, they have a lite version of the switch for a much cheaper price but I’m unsure if it has docking capability or if its hand held only

Old Nick and auron79 like this.
  13. Old Nick likes this.
  14. Power&glory83
    Chat with Me

Power&glory83 Well-Known Member

Lol you're gonna see why they call me Power&Glory cuz you're gonna feel the power and I'm taking all the glory baby!! Lol

15. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Oh babe! If we ever get together for a party, I’ll have to tell you about when I first played it on my PSP Go in a city truck watching the Christmas lights display during a storm.

My RPG Maker game, Blood Manor, was inspired by this game.

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  16. auron79
    Chat with Me

Thanks for the heads up Asia! I'll look around after my trip and see if I can find any. :)

17. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Th
    I first learned about the Corpse Party series when I saw it on the PlayStation Store on my PSP. On my PSP Go, I have Corpse Party and CP: Book Of Shadows. Of the Heavenly Host arc, I have not played Blood Drive yet. I haven’t played Hysteric Birthday 2U, but that one is Japan exclusive.

Fun fact: Corpse Party started out as a game made on RPG Maker! You can find videos of the original Corpse Party. The one on the PSP and 3DS is a remake called Corpse Party: Blood Covered - Repeated Fear. When XSeed brought it to the states, it was just called Corpse Party. There are also manga books online, an anime, and two movies.

18. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Truth be told, it’s a wild series. It looks 16-bit, but it will mess with your head.

19. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Actually, the Switch Lite does not dock. It’s strictly portable.

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  20. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

JerryVestal Well-Known Member

That was a good nes game.
    For my brothers and I were mostly never able to reach the race levels when we co-oped, we were to busy beating the crap out of each other, lol!

21. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

My XBOX store finally let me download the full version of BloodRayne 2 on my XBOX 360, great game. so far I have the original Resident Evil on there, Halo, Magic : The Gathering, and Diablo 3. On top of the these game on disks Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion Game of the Year, Bioshock, Fable Anniversary, and Fallout New Vegas. But now I am busy raising everything on my World Of Warcraft toons. I have a worgen warrior called Conanthefury. If you think that is fucked-uped, I have a worgen warlock named after a Clear Creedence Revival song called Badmoonrisng.

Old Nick likes this.
  22. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

B31E5A44-3785-4C08-BF62-A8964C989EE1.jpeg

I have yet to play it.

I wanted to stream my first time playing Corpse Party: Blood Drive on either my Facebook page, Heavy Mental Gaming, or on my Twitch channel. Sadly, since my daughter lost the tripod I stream with, that’s a no go. I hope to find one very soon.

JerryVestal likes this.
  23. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

I hope you find the tripod again, man, or get another.

24. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Here we are.

I just finished a stream of Corpse Party: Blood Drive on the Switch. I completed the first chapter, which is a prologue, and the feeling of playing the first two games is back.

Hopefully, this link will work. I streamed my first time playing this game.

JerryVestal likes this.
  25. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

I’m not sure when my next stream will be, but I’ll post it here when I do it.

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  26. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

It probably wouldn’t be a bad idea for me to post my streams here. Might give people a chance to get to know me in a way.

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  27. I like that play on your name we shall see then

Old Nick likes this.
  28. PSP was classic I never had one but a few friends did

Old Nick likes this.
  29. No doubt, they come in some cool colors I believe

30. See I wasn’t sure I knew there was going to be a catch but the handheld gameplay is the same right same internal?

Old Nick likes this.
  31. Yeah that would be pretty cool to watch

Old Nick likes this.
  32. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Yes, with slightly better battery life.

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  33. Yes post it for sure what platform YouTube or twitch ?

Old Nick likes this.
  34. Really better life ? Must be because it doesn’t dock

35. I got mine on amazon for 7$ not name brand but it does what it needs