Have the Boards Jumped the Shark?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kamapuaa, May 7, 2019.

1. Seems like the traffic here as slowed quite a bit the last couple years, is it just me? What do you think? With all the social media platforms to choose from.....has the boards jumped the shark and become a bit obsolete?

**DISCUSS***

Sharky and AsiaFoxxx like this.
  2. No, I look allot but don't post much anymore. I do see traffic slowing down, But the boards keep a lot of info in one place and it's nice to see what girls are active. All of my trips are short notice, I like knowing who might be available.

DesertRose likes this.
  3. KlassyKay
    Chat with Me

KlassyKay Cuz I have a capital ASS!

I know I’m new here but the majority of my upcoming appointments found me on the boards. I’m not sure I like the format of the boards but they have been helpful to me. Foot traffics been slow but I’m getting action off the boards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Not at all. :)

DesertRose and RunningSquirrel like this.
  5. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

This is one of the last places on the internet where we can talk about sex or things like BDSM. All the other sites seem determined to eliminate anyone they consider to be deplorable, including sex workers.

6. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Niceguy Eddie Well-Known Member

I much prefer a message board platform like this that breaks things down to categories and topics and puts threads in chronological order. It is much easier to follow than social media. Try to find anything that is more than a day old on facebook. And the board is off in it's own exclusive corner of the internet. Just register in whatever name you want and join in. If this were social media you would not be using your real name.

DesertRose likes this.
  7. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

Facebook and Twitter are in the habit of censorship at the moment. I’m surprised I’m not booted yet.

DesertRose likes this.
  8. Excellent point Old Nick! I get kicked off many other platforms for just showing my bod and now, even Linkedin tried to boot me off until I took away all reference to LEGAL prostitution. :mad::rolleyes:

Heck, one of my bank accounts (15 yrs with them) got shut down this year because my job is not Federally legal. THAT was a big PIA!

9. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

I agree with @RoxyGold . It's still the same traffic as I've been for 3 years now.

RunningSquirrel and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  10. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Not Federally legal? Did the bank really say that and are looking for a lawsuit? Linkedin on the other hand might use the SESTA/FOSTA excuse since they are in the business of "advertising" jobs.

11. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

It's just you, lol. I don't do social media so I have no clue about them, but here on this message board things seem the same to me. You don't see some of the old names anymore, the clients and ladies have come and gone, and some stay. Some regulars have gone into lurking mode. Some lurkers turn into active board members and start posting. With the ladies' Media and Albums sections for their pics, a lot of guys spend their time there rather than just looking at individual threads for pictures. We still have the regular posters, the time wasters, the spammers, the new board members, just like before, but what we don't have and don't want are the foreign automated spammers that try to sell you things to get your personal and credit card information that they can "sell" as a list to black market types that will use that information to steal from you with the credit cards or identity theft. There used to be 6 active brothels, and now there are 4, so yes, there is less posting than before mainly because of that, but not a drastic reduction in overall "traffic" here on the message board because of 1/3 less brothels from what I see.

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @isurfer for sharing your thoughts and comments. You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Yes, they are protected under my customer agreement that both I and they can close my account anytime either of us wants to.

Their loss, not mine for sure. Although, I did enjoy free ATM withdrawals for being a Veteran......

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  14. I have noticed zero guests online lately, that is new.....

15. Thanks Jay, Jay, Jay.

The current weekly line up for the Bunnyranch can be found here https://www.bunnyranch.com/todays-lineup/

16. Things have been a bit slower on here than they used to but the people that do list are genuine!

Kamapuaa and Old Nick like this.
  17. I have noticed more gents posting over the past, maybe two years or so, than at other times prior. It’s great to see you guys contributing and talking to the ladies :)

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  18. Hi Miss Air Force Amy, Have you tried USAAA I believe they're Federal Credit Union that helps Veterans.

19. Thanks for the info aztecwarrior2881!

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  20. Okay, I'll be the "bad guy", the boards have jumped the shark. With Twitter and Facebook making communication easier, some of the ladies preferring places other than the message board and to be honest when ladies leave or move they are slow to announce it so makes it annoying.

I have since moved away from Reno, but when I was local it was getting slow (5 years ago) and ladies would give their numbers to regulars so they could be more in tune to their clients.
    Its the evolution of the industry.

However, I will say I can post about sex here unlike other social media so it has its niche, but on the whole its slow and threads die so fast its annoying/frustrating. If threads kept active rather than dying off after 3 days might change things but traffic is inconsistent.

I myself will be visiting the site and posting less for personal reasons.

Lunch Buffett likes this.
  21. I have noticed significantly fewer amount of lurkers. Perhaps it's all the spam posting for quotas? It is very rare that any guys ever post in my threads. So why do I keep up with this avenue at all? For the lurkers .......and they are becoming a thing of the past.....

Nonetheless, I make really good money and part of my job is to post on the message board, so I just keep doing it anyhow.

Sharky and aztecwarrior2881 like this.
  22. I used to be a regular on the boards. I still do visit to read about what is going on, but I have fallen into that lurker category. In part I do feel like Sharky in regards to the growing use of other social media platforms to interact with regulars and potential clients. Still, there is a place for the boards still. I learn about new ladies first through the boards. I have just become more selective when choosing with whom I interact. I was always one of those that preferred more direct, personal interactions like the chat room. That is something that has gone by the wayside for sure. The way the boards are organized gives people a chance to learn more about a particular location and the ladies there. I feel that more of the direct contact and planning is probably done through other formats these days.

While I may have fallen into the habit of lurking and not participating as much as before, I still do learn from reading info here. Other social media outlets have their place and work along side the boards. Obviously from comments here, the boards still provide the ladies with clients and allow them to continue to prosper.

Sharky and John N Ga like this.
  23. Almost everything in life is ebb and flow, so this board will have up and down times. Having said that, this summer may be a crucial point as to how the boards are working.

I don't do most social media sights because co-workers and myself have be targets for misuse and hackers.

Sharky likes this.
  24. I personally prefer these boards to other social media platforms, it feels much more like an intimate community. Just the same way that I still call Dominoes for delivery even though so many places use grub hub or door dash. When it feels right, I stay with it :)

isurfer, Mickey_St_James and Sharky like this.
  25. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I don’t use Facebook much these days, even having an art page, a metal page, and a gaming page. As far as the boards go, I’ll post here and there, especially if there’s something pertaining to the ranches I want to say or ask. I’m on Twitter more than anything else.

26. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is such an interesting thread,
    thanks for posting [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]