RANCH SPECIAL Let's Take A Hike!

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by JessicaKitten, Aug 21, 2019.

1. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

JessicaKitten JessicaKitten at kitkatranch luxury companion

Do you want to enjoy taking a walk in nature? Let's go take a stroll down a trail together. We can walk hand in hand and maybe even spot some wild horses during our walk.

I'm playful and adventurous and we can have a lot of fun making memories together that we both will cherish!

We can play games and I race ahead and hide... No peaking

IMG_8485.JPG

Would you come find me and claim your reward?

IMG_8486.JPG

We can find a spot to sit and talk.
    IMG_8501.JPG

Maybe even have a picnic in a shady spot. Wouldn't it be fun to explore together?

IMG_8512.JPG

Book me today for an out date and enjoy being in the nature together! To put down a deposit just call the

kit kat ranch at 775-246-9975 extension 0

You can contact me at [email protected] or on twitter jessiekitten3

Attached Files:

2. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

I would love to play games with you. Hide and seek sounds nice. We could definitely find a spot just to sit and talk to get to know one another better. Picnic sounds great. I'm sure we would explore together. You already know we're gonna have a great time when I cum over there. (Instead of come I said cum see what I did there... Oh nevermind, it's me being silly)

JessicaKitten likes this.
  3. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

Perfect! Yesterday someone told me to take a hike! ;)

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book @JessicaKitten for an Outdoor Out Date with many memorable experiences to cum!!! She's a lot of fun!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale and JessicaKitten like this.
  5. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

Sounds like a date then [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  6. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

*giggles*

Well let's go then and then you can tell them all about it ;):D[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Lunch Buffett likes this.
  7. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

It does doesn't it? I'll go on a date with you even if it's to fantasy land. I'll still be there with you. I'm sure we'll get to know each other even though I already know you so well before we've even met in person.

8. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  9. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Here's some kisses right back at you, Jessie. I'm sure we'll do a lot of kissing I assure you. Probably a lot more than that.

10. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

I sure hope so i love kissing!

Leo Goodale likes this.
  11. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

I bet you do. Would love to be kissed by a beautiful princess such as yourself. Wonder how many lipstick marks I'll have after we've done. Probably a lot.

12. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Wonder what else we could do while we're on a hike.

13. AjaMercury
    Chat with Me

AjaMercury Heavenly Mercury Incarnate

Great idea for an outdate, from an amazing lady

JessicaKitten and Leo Goodale like this.
  14. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

Awww tha k you Aja [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Im feeling like exploring anyone want to come with me?

Leo Goodale likes this.
  15. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Anyone would love to explore with a cute kitty such as yourself. Even I would love to go with you to explore the wilderness of Nevada.

16. Baba1234
    Chat with Me

Baba1234 Well-Known Member

I love nature, hiking, camping and others. Its a best way to feel nature.

17. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

I havent been camping in far too long! I should make that a weekend getaway special! Would love to go out and camp sit around a campfire, take walks, go swimming and sleep under the stars together! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I would definitely agree that those activites are some of the best things to do to feel connected to this place called earth. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Baba1234 and Leo Goodale like this.
  18. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

I love finding nice little spots to sit and talk. When you take a walk and find that perfect spot that nature created for you personally I take it as a sign to relax.

IMG_8529.JPG

Would you want to sit next to me and embrace one another? Or sit across from me and stare into each others eyes as we converse so naturally?

IMG_8522.JPG

I love nature and even though I can look so girly I am the first to offer hanging out in a tree. As a young girl I used to climb into a tree with a book and read. What can I say I'm a little odd but hey I'm always one hundred percent me!

IMG_8523.JPG

I can't wait to explore with you and see some wonderful views!

IMG_8550.JPG

Is this sounding more and more like a good idea for us?

IMG_8538.JPG

I love seeing wild life on my little hikes Don't you? Stop and smell the lavender that grows wild in the desert, enjoy the shade of a Juniper tree, or see some animals out and about! I wonder how close we can get to the wild horses!

20190802_083111.jpg

place a deposit to book our date at the kit kat ranch, 775-246-9975 ext 0

I'll be waiting for our next adventure! Any ideas for how you'd want to spend the day with me?

email me at [email protected] to talk about the details! Can't wait!

x0x0 Jessica Kitten

Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
    Baba1234 and Leo Goodale like this.
  19. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

The first one I wouldn't mind doing either staring into each other's soul or embracing one another sitting next to each other. Either way I'm good. You definitely are 100% you that's for sure. A fun, loving, caring, beautiful young woman. I would love to see some wonderful views with you. Probably is sounding more and more like a good idea. I love seeing wildlife too. I have smelled lavender here but not in the desert so I would love to stop just to smell them. Definitely would enjoy the shade of a Juniper tree and probably see some animals out and about too. I wonder how close we can get to the wild horses too. I love horses.

20. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

It would make for such a lovely day of bonding and exploring that is for sure [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Maybe bring some carrots or apples and try to feed a wild horses and if we dont see them just use them as a little treat for our little hike!

Leo Goodale likes this.
  21. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

damn boo youre so sexy.. love it <3

JessicaKitten and Leo Goodale like this.
  22. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

Right back at ya! Would love to get to know you and maybe try and promote a sexy fun two girl party ;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  23. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Maybe we could feed a wild horse a carrot or an apple. If not, I'm sure we'll use them as a little treat for our little hike.

24. Baba1234
    Chat with Me

Baba1234 Well-Known Member

this is good idea.................................................

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. SandraMaria
    Chat with Me

SandraMaria Well-Known Member

that would be so much fun girl

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome info!!! I love your adorable pics!!! Book your fabulous hike with @JessicaKitten today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much! I appreciate the support and kind words! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

Something we both agree on! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I can't wait to get the chance to experience this with you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Baba1234 likes this.