Live Stream

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by alk47, Dec 20, 2021.

1. alk47
    Chat with Me

alk47 Active Member

Hi guys! I haven't been on the boards for a long while. Just dropping in to say hello! Are they gonna bring back the livestreams?

Lunch Buffett likes this.
  2. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

RebeccaBrite Well-Known Member

I certainly hope so, soon, because they were very enjoyable.

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  3. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

Bring back the Livestream!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]

4. As a newbie bingeing the live streams was a great way to see perspective ladies personalities before messaging or to help narrow down a choice! You’ve got a watcher here and my vote!

5. I miss the Live streams get to see your favorite ladies host or come on

6. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

Highly doubtful Livestreams will return due to COVID restrictions on "group gatherings" inside brothel lobbies. Additionally Kiteh Kawaski who used to do them pre-pandemic has moved on to other things.

Bunnies have the ability to go solo on their own Social Media pages such as Twitter or Tik Tok where you'll see random videos posted sometimes.

This is just a sign of the times we are currently in. Did you know that I appeared in one of the LAST Livestreams shown from the Bunny Ranch in early March 2020? I was a Guest of Amy's.

7. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL Well-Known Member

Both Brent and I were honored to have been guests on all four shows when we last at the Ranches for our birthday week in 2017, and it was a great experience for the both of us. I kinda agree with Pizza Man that we may have seen the last of the Livestream shows, but they're still up and running on the site for anyone who wants to see them.

8. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

This is how I met Asia Foxxx....she was hosting that night and I was on my most Perfect Gentlemanly Behavior. She flirted with me BIG time afterwards and I remembered that for when the brothels reopened and we finally partied.

9. This was the best marketing tool I think the ranches ever had. I new exactly who I wanted to party with and personal social media could never compare to a group setting. Maybe when warmer try some outside by pool just a thought.

10. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

I'd love Live Stream to come back! @gLip5 and I talked about perhaps setting up a live Q and A in the chat room!

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I heard from our Media Person @James BunnyRanch Media that we are not bringing Livestream back. You can always Email him: [email protected] if you have any questions!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I enjoyed having you and Brent on Livestream when I was hosting Livestream at Kit Kat Ranch. I miss our Livestream. It was fun and you can see the personalities of the girls!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_3517.jpg

IMG_3515.jpg

Last edited: Jan 15, 2022
    wrb55rosco and ColinSTL like this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @ColinSTL for liking my post and wishing you a safe, healthy and prosperous "New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

15. alk47
    Chat with Me

alk47 Active Member

In regards to covid restrictions, could i still sit at the bar? Sitting at the bar was a great way to meet and chat with the ladies. Sometimes i even wind up partying with a lady after getting to know her more while at the bar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cappy likes this.
  16. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Yes, you are still able to sit at the bar and chat with the ladies.

alk47, cappy and Jessie Summers like this.
  17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @wrb55rosco for liking my post and wishing you a safe, healthy and prosperous "New Year"!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. and that is the absolute best way to get to know the ladies, short of not having the option of pre-trip Livestream views for now

Built tough and alk47 like this.
  19. alk47
    Chat with Me

alk47 Active Member

Thx gLilp! Hope ur doing well! -Cicero

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jessie Summers and gLip5 like this.
  20. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Anytime my friend! Hope all is well with you!

alk47 likes this.
  21. No "Live Stream".[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]