Positivity chain

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by JadeMonroe, Jun 20, 2019.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

One of my favorites:

“Friends are medicine for a wounded heart and vitamins for a hopeful soul.” - Steve Maraboli

AmberAmor likes this.
  2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“A single act of kindness throws out roots in all directions, and the roots spring up and make new trees.” - Amelia Earhart

AmberAmor likes this.
  3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” - Mark Twain

AmberAmor likes this.
  4. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Sincere compliments cost nothing and can accomplish much. ” - Steve Goodier

AmberAmor likes this.
  6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“It is one of the most beautiful compensations of life, that no man can sincerely try to help another without helping himself.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

AmberAmor likes this.
  7. original-1326551-1.jpg [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JadeMonroe likes this.
  8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“In the end, just three things matter: How well we have lived. How well we have loved. How well we have learned to let go.” - Jack Kornfield

AmberAmor and JadeMonroe like this.
  9. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

What is broken can be mended. What hurts can be healed. And no matter how hard it gets the sun will rise again.

Sharky and AmberAmor like this.
  10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Be somebody who makes everybody feel like a somebody.” - Brad Montague ;) [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

JadeMonroe and AmberAmor like this.
  11. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Honesty is more than not lying. It is truth telling, truth speaking, truth living, and truth loving.” - James E. Faust

JadeMonroe and AmberAmor like this.
  12. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

The greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Sharky likes this.
  13. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

What could we accomplish if we knew we could not fail?
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

:eek::eek:o_Oo_O

Sharky likes this.
  14. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Learn to love without condition. Talk without bad intention. Give without any reason. And most of all, care for people without any expectation.” - Anonymous

15. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“The most basic and powerful way to connect to another person is to listen. Just listen. Perhaps the most important thing we ever give each other is our attention…. A loving silence often has far more power to heal and to connect than the most well-intentioned words.” Rachel Naomi Remen

16. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

Grow through what you go through.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Marvin_Gaye and Sharky like this.
  17. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

Loving yourself starts with liking yourself, which starts with respecting yourself, which starts with thinking of yourself in positive ways.

Sharky likes this.
  18. Your perspective is the difference between a bad day and a good day. It really is that simple.

JadeMonroe likes this.
  19. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

Thank you for your positive thought!!!i hope you’re having a good Monday ?????![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Sharky likes this.
  20. You are in control of your own mood and attitude, don't give that power to anyone else.

21. If your mind can conceive it, if your heart can believe it, then you can achieve it. For it's not the mountains to climb ahead that can wear you down it's the pebble in your shoe.

Sharky likes this.
  22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Courtesies of a small and trivial character are the ones which strike deepest in the grateful and appreciating heart.” - Henry Clay

23. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“We must not allow the clock and the calendar to blind us to the fact that each moment of life is a miracle and a mystery.” - H.G. Wells

24. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Discovery is seeing what everybody else has seen, and thinking what nobody else has thought.” - Dr. Albert Szent-Gyorgyi

25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“A smile starts on the lips, a grin spreads to the eyes, a chuckle comes from the belly; but a good laugh bursts forth from the soul, overflows, and bubbles all around.” - Carolyn Birmingham

26. Imagine how great everyone's week would be if they started looking forward to Monday's as much as they did Friday's.
    Think on that one........:D

27. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Discovery is seeing what everybody else has seen, and thinking what nobody else has thought.” - Dr. Albert Szent-Gyorgyi

28. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Having somewhere to go is home, having someone to love is family, having both is blessing.” - Anonymous Polish Philosopher

29. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“The love in your heart wasn't put there to stay. Love isn't love 'til you give it away.” - Oscar Hammerstein

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Take that leap of life and conquer your fears!!! Don't be afraid of obstacles that are slowing you down to go after your goals in life!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JerryVestal likes this.
  31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

We are in control of our own destiny!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JerryVestal and JadeMonroe like this.
  32. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.” - George Sand

JadeMonroe likes this.
  33. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

I look forward to Monday’s cause it’s my day off :D:D:p:plmao

Sharky likes this.
  34. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

I specifically love this one the most, thank you!

origlegman likes this.
  35. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

What would you do if you knew that your wildest dreams could come true and that you couldn't fail?
    Think about ito_O

Sharky likes this.