Positivity chain

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by JadeMonroe, Jun 20, 2019.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

“When we feel love and kindness toward others, it not only makes others feel loved and cared for, but it helps us also to develop inner happiness and peace.” - The 14th Dalai Lama

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love this!!! I made my homemade "Lumpias"!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_4372.jpg

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]They look wonderful, did you save some for me? [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and yes, I saved some for you!!! When are you planning on coming over?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

I will be there on Friday and you are always just the sweetest! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.” - William Arthur Ward

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and I’ll see you Friday!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.” - Mother Teresa

joe carbols likes this.
  9. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

“Anyone here visiting from out of town please stand up!!! If you’re from California please sit down!!!!!”
    - Father Bill

10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“True beauty is born through our actions and aspirations and in the kindness we offer to others.” - Alek Wek

joe carbols likes this.
  11. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“The love in your heart wasn't put there to stay. Love isn't love 'til you give it away.” - Oscar Hammerstein

joe carbols likes this.
  12. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

“My Momma did not raise a Wuss!” - Baker Mayfield

JadeMonroe and origlegman like this.
  13. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it. ” Ivan Panin

joe carbols likes this.
  14. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Be positive... life is amaziiinnggggg [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

origlegman and joe carbols like this.
  15. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Today is a Great Day to be Alive!!!!!

origlegman and KikiLover like this.
  16. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Maybe the journey isn’t so much about becoming anything. Maybe it’s about un-becoming everything that isn’t really you, so you can become who you were meant to be in the first place.” - Unknown

Last edited: Dec 7, 2019
    joe carbols likes this.
  17. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“The small courtesies sweeten life; the greater, ennoble it.” - Christian Nestell Bovee

joe carbols likes this.
  18. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

“Christmas just ain’t Christmas
    Without the one you Love,
    New Years just ain’t New Years
    Without the one you Love” - Leon Huff & Kenneth Gamble

19. Nice capture of @cumishaamado with her lumpias! Has she ever organized a "lumpia-wrapping" party with the other ladies since they're so labor-intensive to make?​

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @RunningSquirrel for mentioning me in your post and yes, I have had a "Lumpia-Wrapping Party" when I was at Kit Kat Ranch. Everybody had fun!!! Have a "Happy Holidays"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Take that leap of life and conquer your fears!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Neither genius, fame, nor love show the greatness of the soul. Only kindness can do that.” - Henri-Dominique Lacordaire

joe carbols likes this.
  23. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

Very very true!!thank you for commenting beautiful !![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  24. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

The world is more beautiful and a better place because, YOU are in it. Never devalue your worth [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

origlegman and joe carbols like this.
  25. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

“Always remember you are Braver than you think,
    Stronger than you seem,
    And Loved more than you will ever know!!!” - author unknown

JadeMonroe likes this.
  26. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

Goood morning joe !!!!!!!i
    I hope you slept well!
    You’re up early

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  27. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Good morning Jade

thanks for thinking about me. Yes I’m up early, Kahuna needed to go and take a pee at 5;00 am.
    Needless to say the 4 hrs of sleep I did get was just so-so. But that is typical for me the past couple of years.
    I hope you have a wonderful week, and thanks again for thinking about me. Please tell all the ladies at LRN I said hello and give them a great big hug for me as well

28. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“We are the music-makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams. We are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems. ” - Arthur O' Shaughnessy

joe carbols likes this.
  29. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.” - Eden Ahbez

joe carbols likes this.
  30. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Having somewhere to go is home, having someone to love is family, having both is a blessing.” - Unknown Polish Philosopher

joe carbols likes this.
  31. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

“It is better to cry
    than to be angry;
    Because anger will
    Hurt others,
    While tears will
    Will flow silently
    Through the Soul,
    To cleanse the heart!”
    Pope John Paul II

32. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“A gentle word, a kind look, a good-natured smile can work wonders and accomplish miracles.” - William Hazlitt

33. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.” - Mother Teresa

34. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.” - Vivian Greene

35. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

It's not enough to just start. You have to keep going too.