RANCH SPECIAL See y'all on Wednesday [emoji16]

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by DaniellaValenti, Aug 19, 2019.

1. My tour is till September 4th this time, looking forward to seeing all of you beautiful ladies once again and hopefully meeting some new lovers and friends. Let's make some unforgettable memories IMG_20190818_183154_643.jpg

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Leo Goodale, JuniperJones and Sharky like this.
  2. So you'll be there during the Labor Day weekend? I'm flying in then, planning on stopping by Kit Kat to say hi to Cumisha (and try to wrangle some of her food), be nice to say hi to you as well.

DaniellaValenti likes this.
  3. She's an excellent cook!

August 21 - September 4

Looking forward to meeting you

Leo Goodale likes this.

4. That she is! We've both had good Filipino food (heck, you had the original source from your recent trip) so we both have a high standard to rely on. From everything I hear, Cumisha meets those standards. However, nothing can replicate or replace a field test. One I'm willing to conduct at Kit Kat....burp. :p

5. I wasn't really impressed with the food while I was there to be honest but my trip was only a couple of days. I'm sure Cumisha's is better but I haven't tried her lumpias yet beyi don't eat meat! The lumpias I had in Hawaii were made by Vietnamese people I think and they only had bananas in them so cruelty free for me to eat

Leo Goodale likes this.

6. Hmm, she could make you halo halo. Ice cream and fruits if I remember right.

7. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

JessicaKitten JessicaKitten at kitkatranch luxury companion

Looking forward to seeing you again! I'll be back today as well! See you soon girlie! Start planing your songs for karaoke night! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale and DaniellaValenti like this.
  8. damn boo youre so sexy.. love it <3

Leo Goodale and DaniellaValenti like this.
  9. Right back at ya

Leo Goodale likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @hikino for your kind words and support!!! I will make "Halo Halo" maybe for Tea Party for the girls!!! They will love it!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. And I understand the weather has been hot for you up there recently? Halo halo would be perfect! :)

Also, how's the weather up there during Labor Day? That's when I'm flying in. I tried to ask Kiteh, but she loves to make trouble to me and didn't give me a straight answer.

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Absolutely!!! Halo Halo is perfect and the weather is going to be hot!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  13. I hear we have a lot in common, I can't wait to meet you!!

DaniellaValenti and Leo Goodale like this.
  14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me