About Me SUMMER'S FITNESS JOURNEY

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by summersage, Aug 23, 2019.

?

Do you prefer to go on a hike or work out on a cardio machine?

1. go for a hike

11 vote(s)
    57.9%
  2. cardio machine

8 vote(s)
    42.1%
  1. you are looking very, very good !

2. Tegan Hart
    Chat with Me

Tegan Hart Well-Known Member

Great job Summer! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. I love working out so hard in the gym... staying focused, getting and keeping my heart rate up the whole time is my style.

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info and good job!!! I love your sexy adorable photos of your success!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. I have updated my thread, and will continue to do so more often than in the past! I cannot wait for it to bedwarmer outside to go on lots of hikes again!

Built tough likes this.
  6. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

kmerrill Well-Known Member

I'm in the process of my own fitness journey, Summer. I'm just waiting to set up a 5-day workout routine with a trainer so I can get the maximum results.

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info and I love your sexy adorable pics!!! Book you fabulous party with @summersage with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Just loving these photos Summer! Especially the hiking ones!!!!