REVIEW The wonderful Bobbi Besos

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by MiketheTiger, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Where do I start? I made an appointment with Bobbi Besos a few weeks ago and was anxiously awaiting my time with her beginning at 5pm on 2/6. I showed up at the appointed hour, ordered a drink at the bar and awaited until suddenly I turned around and there she was! She was dressed in black which I had told her was my preference and her smile was like a 1000 watt light bulb. The accommodating bartender opened the bottle of Cristal I brought and poured us a glass (I should have tipped him, but I was a little awestruck at the time) while we initially looked over each other, chit chatting.

We then went to her room which is beautiful and right off the break room which in a way was a little voyeuristic as I knew any loud noises would be easily heard out there. Made the whole process seem a little more exciting! We sat there for a good 10 minutes just getting to know each other and despite our considerable age difference, had many areas of similar interests. She is an incredibly educated, bright, articulate, motivated beauty and my vanity quotient skyrocketed when she commented how handsome I was and "well dressed" . :)

We then moved to the dreaded negotiation part. I think both of us were uncomfortable, me mostly articulating what I wanted to do and then her naming a price and us negotiating. Let's just say, she ain't cheap, but you get what you pay for in spades!

After paying and returning to the room, we lay on the bed and just talked for awhile, getting to know each other. I was worried about the time, but she said, don't worry, I don't rush the man in my life in a party. We then moved on to the reason I was there and it was unbelievable. She is everything advertised and more. By more, I mean, she moved both of us to do a few things not in the negotiation that was not only a big surprise, but much appreciated. I won't go into detail, but she is so sweet and so aware of what her clients would like to do, she just guides you to it.

After the dreaded "knock" I thought it was over, but she gave me a great massage and plenty of time to shower before I left. When I got in the car, I realized she had "gone over" by at least 30 minutes which was different than my last time there.

Bobbi was wonderful - sexy, highly passionate, highly orgasmic, and very relaxed. I'd book her again in a minute as I feel as if we know each other now. I left feeling like I had just had a "once in a lifetime" experience. It was wonderful. The only thing I was worried about was lifting myself off that bed after the massage! She laughs easy, is playful during sex, and never was too serious about anything. She is a treat!

2. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

Bobbi is a great lady. I think she's the best at the ranch. She's always generous in going the extra mile for people.

3. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for sharing this once-in-a-lifetime experience with me @MiketheTiger! I had such a great time with you and my heart simply melted upon reading your review. You are the best!

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule an appointment wit @Bobbi Besos today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]