What's your Halloween Plans?!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EllieAmes, Oct 17, 2023.

1. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

I love the holiday season because of all the events going on! Haunted Houses, Costume Parties, Scary Movies, and so much more to do! What are some things you have planned this Halloween Season?

I plan on going to a few haunted houses but I want to go to a real life Haunted House! This would be so much fun! I like a good old ghost story!

Marlin Groce Jr and grizzly like this.
  2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

I plan to watch a plethora of horror movies!!!

3. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Staying home ,and passing out candy. To the kids if any show up……

4. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Well you need to check out Virgina City and Mackie Mansion, I am a paranormal investigator when not working as a correctional officer.

I have gone to a few haunted houses already, depending where I deploy I am planning on hitting a few ghost tours or investigations and haunted houses in the area I am deployed.

Sadly I will be at the academy and I am sure they will frown on any costumes.

5. I’m so excited to see Rob Zombie with Alice Cooper in Reno on the 26th!!

stacytyler and JadeMonroe like this.
  6. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

I'm going to go Trick or Treating and then search my candy for rainbow fentanyl or marijuana laced candy. Despite police warnings, I haven't received them in any previous Halloweens.

I hope my luck changes this year! :rolleyes:

7. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Bunny Babe! Email me to set up appointments today!

I saw Rob Zombie and Korn in Vegas and it was amazing! Enjoy the show!!

MiaMonet likes this.
  8. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

I plan on going to a haunted house. The past few years some of the girls and I have gone..and been scared every time!

grizzly likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I have a Client flying in from the East Coast and we are going out to experience Halloween together[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. dragonhart
    Chat with Me

dragonhart Well-Known Member

3 nights working a haunted house n 2 nights terrorizing streets for trick or yreating .

stacytyler likes this.
  11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Sounds awesome!!! What is your costume?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Maybe handing out candy for trick or treaters

13. SkyeMonroe
    Chat with Me

SkyeMonroe Curvy companion

Probably a little trip to LA and checking out another underground show with my costume on of course

14. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

That sounds like a blast![smilie=happy.gif]

15. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

Once again, Halloween has let me down. :mad: There's no drugs in my candy! It just has lots of overpriced sugar. o_O

16. dragonhart
    Chat with Me

Had several. Jester scarecrow n werewolf

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome costumes @dragonhart !!! Do you have pics of them?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I was at home giving candies to the all the kids in my Cul-De-Sac[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_9798.jpg IMG_9799.jpg

19. dragonhart
    Chat with Me

It was. Best one was the loud mouth teenage boys who act tough n unafraid until they meet me and all I do is pop up and stand at full height n they run.

stacytyler likes this.
  20. HANGING with my fellow ladies at the Love Ranch eating a few pieces of candy here and there lol
    IMG_9710.jpeg

ROADRUNNER J likes this.