I did a thing today! Share your daily achievements big and small!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RoxyGold, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Let’s share our daily accomplishments! Did you get a promotion at work? Stick with the diet? Get some exercise in? Find ten dollars in an old jacket pocket? Help a friend out? Post them here, so that we can congratulate and encourage each other! :)

2. Today I ate a salad for dinner even though one of my favorite fattening foods (Mac and cheese yum) was served in the kitchen today :)

3. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

JerryVestal Well-Known Member

I was able to do my bicep, triceps, and forearm exercises today with ease, I think I can step up the reps and sets later on this Friday for my second day of arms and maybe include some new exercises for the arms.

Curtis H. likes this.
  4. Paid off my car insurance premium. Hey, it’s a long drive to Mound House :)

5. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

G
    Good for you for remaining strong on your diet! [smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. today, i went back to my original plan for passive cooling my apartment, and it went back to the original effect. :/ i don't know if that accomplishment counts here, though.

JerryVestal likes this.
  7. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

Tomorrow, I go in for a second interview at Lifetime. Amazon gave me the boot.

8. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

I didn't get angry and just laughed when I went out to my car today and saw that a bunch of birds used it for target practice.

9. Nice good luck! Hope it going well

Old Nick likes this.
  10. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

Since running is off the table for me for a little while at least, I did a 25 mile bike ride yesterday on a paved trail system that runs close to my house. It was just a beautiful day to be outside and I had a great time!

11. Yeah, eff Amazon....good luck with your follow-up interview!

Old Nick and Marlin Groce Jr like this.
  12. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

Had a removable part of my body serviced :D:p:):eek:o_O

RunningSquirrel and Old Nick like this.
  13. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Well, I went in for my second interview today. I took a physical test to make sure I can do the work and...

...well...

I got the job! :D

14. Congratulations nick

15. Right on, Nick! Congratulations and let the Ranchin’ continue!

JerryVestal and Old Nick like this.
  16. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

My parents let me use their new zero turn riding mower. I had to see how fast it would go.

JerryVestal likes this.
  17. Way to go! Soon enough, you’re going to need to register those GUNS :)

18. Nice! Now you don’t have to think about it till December! :)

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  19. Keep those bionics in good order! :)

20. WOO HOO! We’re all doing the Happy Dance over here for ya! :)

21. That’s pretty funny! At least they weren’t pterodactyls:)

RunningSquirrel and JerryVestal like this.
  22. Don’t leave us hanging! 65 mph? 80? How fast did you get it? :)

23. i walked by a lot of stuff, in the grocery store today, that i like and have been staples for me, then i thought about my LDL cholesterol and about what my Primary Care physician and what her dietician have said, and i stopped missing those things; just kept walking.

Sent from my KFSUWI using Tapatalk

JerryVestal likes this.
  24. 25 miles is a lot! Great job! :)

25. Good job! Make good choices :)

26. get a conceil and carry permit for 'em lol.

Sent from my KFSUWI using Tapatalk

JerryVestal likes this.
  27. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

I know the feeling, brother, it happens to my car four times a week.

28. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

Awesome for you, Nick! I told you too keep your head and you'll get the job! :D

Old Nick likes this.
  29. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

Ha-ha! Thank you Miss Roxy Gold, I have a shirt that says, "Don't need a permit for these guns!" I got the shirt a seven years ago in Myrtle Beach, SC.

30. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

I hope everything went well, "Steve Trevor" .

31. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

Enough to get a speeding ticket probably. :cool:

32. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Thanks everyone.

It really hit me hard when I suddenly lost my job and lost my appeal. My mind was panicking when I got that email. Then a friend of mine said, “Try Lifetime. They’re hiring.” So I applied that morning, and got a text for an interview that day.

I went in for my initial interview, got a tour, interviewed with one of the managers, and peed in a cup. Sadly, due to my Adderall that I take for my ADHD, I didn’t pass. I was told that I’ll get a call confirming what meds I’m on. I waited all weekend, worrying about if I had the job or not. On Monday, I got the call. I had to get a pic of the prescription and email them the pic.

So after picking up my daughter and my ex from her school, and my ex screaming at me for shit beyond my control. After a few hours, I got a call telling me about the physical test and second interview. So today, I went in, took the physical test, and passed it. So now, I have a job at Lifetime. I start next week.

33. Congratulations :D:D:D:):):)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Old Nick and JerryVestal like this.
  34. I’m doing the exact same thing tomorrow Lol! I’m get rid of all my stressors In life.

Old Nick and JerryVestal like this.
  35. I did a ton of cleaning at my place after work tonight. Feels good to be back in a clean environment!