REVIEW An Afternoon With Alice

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by I.Am.Sparkling, Nov 15, 2018.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. I am so ready for more afternoon delight! Would you like to stay in my suite with me, fire roaring in the fireplace and us on a nice fluffy blanket in front of it? PM or email me today!
    Alice-Little-12-11-2018-Tahoe-18s.jpg

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Have @AliceLittle fulfill your fantasies to cum with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. I.Am.Sparkling, I am so ready to have another encounter with you! Let's plan our fun soon....
    [​IMG]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Have @AliceLittle fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. It was a wonderful time together I.Am.Sparkling! I really am looking forward to seeing you again!
    [​IMG]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book your holiday party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]