RANCH SPECIAL G.I. J E N IS BACK 5/25!!!

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by Gijen, May 8, 2023.

?

GFE, PSE, OR BOTH?

This poll will close on May 7, 2024 at 7:15 PM.
  1. GFE

2. PSE

3. BOTH!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

I am planning on visiting the weekend of June 10th, hopefully you will be around

Jessie Summers and Gijen like this.
  2. grizzly
    Chat with Me

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and compliments!!! I agree that it seems like yesterday that we met. I already have requests for you @Gijen & me to have a "2 Girl Party"!!! Can't wait to work with you again!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Gijen likes this.
  4. IMG_6952.jpeg

Sizzling hot! ;)

5. I definitely will be! When you come in, you should ask for me. I’ll be around. ;)

grizzly likes this.
  6. Two red heads! Dangerous! Sexy! HOT! Fun!
    I’m so much looking forward to it.
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. grizzly
    Chat with Me

Wow! That is sizzling hott! Love a woman in tight jeans or daisy Duke's!

BRB gotta find me a cold shower to put out these flames[smilie=hot over you.gif]

Gijen likes this.
  8. grizzly
    Chat with Me

Awesome [smilie=hot over you.gif] I will definitely do that!

Gijen likes this.

9. Love a woman in tight jeans or daisy dukes too. lol

Jessie Summers and grizzly like this.
  10. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Well , I love women in tight corsets.Tight leather , latex pants…..Would love to see Gijen , in that kind of outfit…….

11. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

I'm a fan of Warren Buffett, the really rich guy. I consider myself to be the Walmart version of Mr. Buffett. :cool: Also, I like a nice lunch buffet occasionally. :) So, I put the two together and came up with Lunch Buffett! :rolleyes:

Gijen likes this.
  12. I'm curious as to how you came up with the G.I. portion of your name

Gijen likes this.

13. Hi @Milton Winrow Judging by your avatar, I’m assuming you’re a veteran. Thank you so much for your service. I love a man in uniform. Such a turn-on!!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]
    I offer Military Discount ALWAYS!!

Last edited: May 21, 2023
  14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing your thughts and compliments!!! I can't wait to work with you again!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Gijen likes this.
  15. I DM’d you some pics. Keep them private please! People pay good money for those! lol

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Jessie Summers likes this.

16. I figured it had to do with Warren Buffett! Very clever and cute. I love a man with an appetite and a sense of humor.

My buffet is open 24/7.
    I serve breakfast, brunch, lunch, linner, dinner, & dessert @Lunch Buffett lol

17. I’m excited for our two-girl sexcapade!

Hoping this gentleman comes prepared for endless orgasms and squirting!! PSA: Bring a rain coat, we’re projecting monsoonal moisture. lol

grizzly likes this.
  18. grizzly
    Chat with Me

Love it when you have to break out the plastic to protect the bed, floors, walls, etc from flooding from monsoonal moisture!
    I've only known and seen 2 women in my lifetime that could squirt and flooded my mattress [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Gijen likes this.
  19. Omg, it's @Gijen! This is the best news ever! Welcome back beautiful, can't wait to connect! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

grizzly and Gijen like this.
  20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I'm hoping too!!! I told him to message you on the Message Board.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Gijen and grizzly like this.

21. OMG!!! JESSIE SUMMERS!! We need to reunite! I’ve had my boobies done. They’re nice and squishy and big. Come squeeze me!! I mean, *See me. lol Come party with me! I would absolutely LOVE it so much! Please schedule some vacation time. You’re definitely memorable and one of my favorite ranch experiences!

FYI: New pics will be posted next week …

Last edited: May 21, 2023
    grizzly and Jessie Summers like this.
  22. I was actually thinking so much this week about how much I was missing some of the ladies I had partied with, but didn't have that opportunity anymore, because they had left the ranches. I'm freaking EXCITED to see you're returning! The memories I have with you are seared in my mind (all good ones) and I'd absolutely love to reignite them someday soon!

Gijen likes this.
  23. Are you planning to visit during your birthday? DM me!

24. You are correct...dm has been sent ❤️

Gijen likes this.
  25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Gijen for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @grizzly for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

grizzly likes this.

27. Lick and suck in between my legs and I will always return the favor. I love giving and receiving oral. Chef’s kiss

Attached Files:

28. grizzly
    Chat with Me

Nothing like a good oral session to set the mood! This is such a hot image in my mind @Gijen , slow licks and nibbles...oh yeah... PS that is one hot photo you shared..[smilie=hot over you.gif]

Gijen and Jessie Summers like this.
  29. This is a super sexy pic Jen...omg you are so super sensual and sexy

Gijen likes this.
  30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @grizzly for liking my post and I'm excited to see @Gijen again!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Gijen likes this.

31. I’ll suck on my pierced nipples while you lick and suck my pierced clit. This gets me to cloud nine.

grizzly likes this.

32. You forgot horny @Jessie Summers lol

33. Some things I just assume are a given @Gijen LOL, so since I'm more than curious, how much did you pump up your "chestal volume" ;)

Gijen likes this.

34. I was a 34 B and now I’m a 34 D. They look so beautiful and natural. They feel natural too. I love them! My doctor was fantastic and if anyone needs recommendations, DM me.

Last edited: May 23, 2023
    Jessie Summers and grizzly like this.
  35. grizzly
    Chat with Me

Oh my ! A pierced clit swoon! I bet you taste amazing, hopefully you know CPR, because I might die a happy man between your legs especially when you hit cloud nine and the floodgates open